Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Old Standby


One of the items I received from my mother's recent destashing spell is my father's harmonica.  
And with the box too.  And the box is red and green !!!



I was a little surprised that both my husband and my son were thrilled about it.  My son even found a tutorial on the internet and played a tune.







This past weekend was my son's nineteenth birthday.  He says he feels silly having his picture taken (and I completely understand that) but I did coax him into a couple.  
Both without the harmonica, but, hey, anything is better than nothing.
Oh, and, there is a good one of his senior year down there too.



He wanted chocolate cheesecake for his birthday.



Getting clean laundry for back to campus.


And my handsome son his senior year in high school.

Amy

4 comments:

Candy said...

He's a very handsome young man. I know you're proud.

My Vintage Mending said...

Wow your mom really does have the good stuff. What a great gift. The son and the harmonica. Smiles...Renee

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Aw what great pics of your son! Happy Birthday to him!

Unknown said...

Oh, something of your Dad's is the best kind of keepsake. Happy Birthday Matt!