Saturday, May 19, 2012

Fever is back


I went out yesterday.

And I got all this (except the wash tub).


Yes, I know the map is upside down, but it would hang for the picture better that way.


I collect rulers and this one is an 8 footer, complete with dirt dobber remnants.


A man asked what I would do with the sewing machine.  My favorite line, especially when a man asks, "I'm going to look at it".  He gave me the strangest look.  "Women" he was thinking.
Another seller I had just passed saw me with the sewing machine and asked me to take hers off her hands.  I couldn't refuse the price.

Candy or Sandie or Sandra, would one of them sell in your store???


I'm glad I have a basement to decorate with rusty things.


This cabinet is going in a spare bedroom.



This is my favorite.  Landscape art.

Linking with:

Knick of Time Tuesday

12 comments:

Dianne said...

I love the cabinet and the landscape art!!
treasures :)

My Vintage Mending said...

That cabinet is awesome. I thought it was metal until you opened it. What a beautiful color. Enjoy all your goods...Smiles...Renee

Candy said...

Im soooo jealous. Looks like you had a ball and found lots of goodies. And, YES, I'll bet your machine would sell in the shop. BRING ER IN. 8-)

Sandie said...

Oh you did good! And I bet it was a lot of fun! And yes I agree that Candy can sell the machine for you! The cabinet is my fave!

Barbara said...

Add me to the list of cabinet fans ... beautiful color, and it hides stuff!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Beautiful picks!!

Heidi said...

Great finds!...Love that cabinet!

Kranky Granny said...

Amy I love all your new finds. The old metal doctors office cabinet is one of my favs. I also like the old farm tools for yard art.

Linda said...

Hi Amy,

I am thoroughly enchanted with your finds! These are fantastic.

momto8blog said...

oh my gosh!! what a haul! you must have had so much fun!! the fever is contagious...
I am your newest follower...pls follow back if you can.

Oakland Daily Photo said...

I have a thing for flea markets, antique malls, auctions and all things vintage. It will be fun to follow you and get vicarious thrills at your finds.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MAPS!!! and the cameras are awesome! Love that ruler, too... i have one just like it... minus the dirt dauber remnants! LoL! =) Great finds =)