Sunday, January 15, 2012

Rusty Nail Trading Post



A new favorite.
So many photo ops here and bad/good for me - so many purchase ops!  I'm not sure where to start, but here's the big picture.  Isn't it great!





Yes, a rope bridge!





Something in the above photo came home with me.  The globe.  And yes, I already have one, but it's not pretty blue and gold like this one.

We will revisit the Rusty Nail with more photos in a future post.  
In the meantime please visit the Rusty Nail Trading Post's website.
and the Rusty Nail on Facebook.
Happy shopping!

2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Wow! That looked so familiar! I went to the website and I'm pretty sure I've seen that place! Looks like a fun place to visit! ♥

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I will check out this website! I love interesting places with lots of junk!