Wednesday, February 15, 2012

and more Simply Yesterday


Photos from the booth of Sandie of Steadmans' Corner
Simply Yesterday Antiques and More
Athens, Alabama

This booth has some of everything.

Furniture . . . quilts . . .



kitchen . . . tools . . . communications . . .







I covet the white shelf/hutch.  But, the last time I looked it wasn't for sale :( 

but, I found a similar one at an estate sale this weekend for $22 . . .   :)

I might need to get the green dresser it is sitting on . . .



toys . . . games . . .



knick knacks . . . 



advertising . . .






You might even see a celebrity.


This is Brittany from Alabama Shakes (previous post) with the owner.  Sandra and I ran out of the store like groupies to talk to her.  Sandra knows her family.

Alabama Shakes appeared on Conan this past week.

They are a great group and are already very successful!


9 comments:

Sandie said...

Thanks Amy! Yesterday I went in and changed up everything! I wanted color on the white metal shelves and less color on the table so we put a different fabric down for the tablecloth! I have so much fun rearranging everything! Great find on your shelves! Thanks for the photos! Sandie

Cranberry Morning said...

Love all these great shots. Remind me never to throw anything away!

Pam Kessler said...

I love your photography. Especially the shot on the sidebar with the red berries coming out of the green cup. So pretty. I saw about 20 things in Sandie's booth that I would want to buy. Maybe it's a good thing for my purse that I don't live closer.

My Vintage Mending said...

Love to see what I am missing. Sandie has an eye for the gorgeous. I am in awe of both your talents...smiles...Renee

Amy Burzese said...

Thank you, Pam! I enjoy your blog a lot. Sandie does have great things in the booth and in her home that she has shown on her blog. Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Unknown said...

I believe the vintage Pyrex is calling my name...

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm here from Sandie's! Their booth looks great! Thanks for the pics. ♥

Amy Burzese said...

It's just a few miles away - go for it!

Amy Burzese said...

Thank you, Holly, for visiting!